Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Mar 20 18:49:59 EST 2003

Document object, Meeting Notes, Thursday, March 20, 2003
File: document-object-meeting-notes-20030320.doc

Attendees:  Peter Zehler, Dennis Carney, Gail Songer, Ira McDonald, Bob
Tailor, Tom Hastings, Harry Lewis.

The notes are edited into Peter's response to the outstanding issues.

We resolved all of the issues on the telecon.  See the notes below.

Please send any comments on these minutes now, so I can reflect in the
updated document.

[Editor's note: we changed the semantics of the "document-format-details"
operation attribute at the end of the telecon from the member attributes
being Must Honor to being Best Effort, but didn't revisit the name of the
corresponding "document-format-details-allowed" (1setOf collection) Printer
attribute.  Since the Printer will allow other attributes and values (and
ignore them), the "-allowed" suffix is now mis-leading.  So Ira and I
suggest that we change the suffix from "-allowed" to "-implemented".  So
change "document-format-details-allowed" to
"document-format-details-implemented". OK?  I've assumed this change in the
following notes.]

ACTION ITEM (Tom):  Update and post the spec today or tomorrow.
ACTION ITEM (Pete):  Update and post the Semantic Model to reflect the
agreements (probably Monday).

Hold a second one hour review, next Thursday, March 27, 2003, same time
(10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST).   Peter and Bob to setup the teleconference and
webex, respectively.

Tom