Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com
Thu Jul 6 15:26:09 EDT 2006

> All,
> On Wednesday July 12 there will be a Semantic Model Teleconference .
> This week we will focus on a step-wise approach to the PWG Semantic
> Model v2.  I want to discuss breaking apart the model into a
> collection of sub-schema.  Each of these sub-schema would have a
> unique namespace that can be combined in a fully qualified root
> schema.
I will post an update to the straw man proposal for a PWG Semantic Model
v2.0 Schema when I get it working again.

> Date/Time:
> July 12 2006
> 1 pm - 2 pm eastern
> Dial-In
> Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406
> PassCode: 2635888
> WebEx Meeting Details (http://www.mymeetings.com):
> Meeting Number: 747275324
> Meeting Passcode: PwgSm
> Meeting Host: Peter Zehler
> Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
> 1. Join the meeting now:
> http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c
> 2. Enter the required fields.
> 3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.
> 4. Click on Proceed. If you have problems with the above link, go to
> http://www.mymeetings.com , select "join an event" and use the meeting
> number and passcode from above.
>
> Agenda: 	1) Approve previous meeting minutes
> 		2) Agenda bashing
> 		3) Walk through the updated straw man schema
> 			Heterogeneous approach to a multi-schema project

				(a nice description is available at
<http://www.xfront.com/ZeroOneOrManyNamespaces.html>)
			Use of schema without a targetnamespace to reuse
core complex types and elements
			Logical division of PWG schema