[SM3] Reminder: W3C Workshop planning meeting tomorrow at 2pm ET

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Aug 14 20:49:01 UTC 2013

All,

Just a friendly reminder that we have a planning meeting scheduled at 2pm ET tomorrow, August 15, 2013.

Agenda:

0. Administrivia

1. Information from W3C (are we presenting, etc.)

2. Specifics on what we want to propose at this workshop
   - CSS properties corresponding to SM job ticket elements?
   - CSS property providing different versions of a job ticket (like fonts are handled)?
   - Some version of the CSS3 Page Media Module to use for generating the document data?
   - Others?

3. Other key points
   - Job ticket mapping experience
   - Why you need a standard job ticket