[SM3] Informal minutes of W3C Workshop conference call

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Wed Aug 21 22:28:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

In some of the limited discussion about the workshop on the CSS mailing
list, which is how I learned about the upcoming workshop back in July, the
Adobe representative to the CSS workgroup mentioned that they felt PDF was
the best option to consider as a first step towards bringing something into
being quickly that would start the W3C down the road towards the long term
publishing goals.

I think their opinion aligns well with Bill's point a) below.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi