[SM3] Results of more research on PWG Namespace Registry (for schemas)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Dec 10 16:32:51 UTC 2013

Ira,

Unfortunately, PWG Process/3.0 doesn't talk about where to place registries.  However, in the spirit of that document we could use:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/[working group]/registries/reg-[working group document]VV-yyyymmdd.ext

or:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/registries/reg-[working group document]VV-yyyymmdd.ext

for the registries, with a web page pointing to them?

(ext == zip, xml, txt, docx, pdf, etc. as appropriate)