[SM3] SM3 Schema CharsetSupported not properly encoded as a list of keyword.

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:35:39 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

You're right - lost my context there - IPP should use the lowercase MIME
name
(e.g., "utf-8").

However, the IPP IG v2.0 should describe the compatibility transform for
use in
the Printer MIB v2 , Finisher MIB, Job Mon MIB, and all the PWG MIBs -
i.e., use
"csXxx" alias from IANA Charset Registry and IANA-CHARSET-MIB (originally
RFC 3808).

Cheers

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com