[SM3] Pete's namespace registry on PWG website

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:37:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Per my action item's from today's SM WG call:

(1) Namespace Registry
- from a February 2013 note on the MFD list:

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/www/schemas/PWGNamespaceRegistry.pdf>

WARNING - this document is in the *wrong place* per PWG process.  It should
be posted (along with all other naming policies) in the directory.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/

And each posted version MUST have an 8-digit date suffix (see other files
already in that directory.

(2) Evolution Document
- I couldn't find anything in MFD or SC mailing lists - might still be found
in some meeting minutes.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com