[SM3] SM PWG voice bridge is up - we're waiting for Webex

Henerlau, Paul paulh at sharplabs.com
Mon Sep 30 18:30:01 UTC 2013

I see slides, no audio.

Please advise...

-----Original Message-----
From: sm3-bounces at pwg.org [mailto:sm3-bounces at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira McDonald
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 11:08 AM
To: mfd at pwg.org; Ira McDonald
Subject: [SM3] SM PWG voice bridge is up - we're waiting for Webex

Hi,

Bill and I are on the regular PWG bridge - the PWG Webex is not up.

Daniel - what bridge are you on.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB Blue Roof Music/High North Inc http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094 Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434 _______________________________________________
sm3 mailing list
sm3 at pwg.org