[SM3] Posted HTML browseable SM 3.0 v2.903 (16 August 2014)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:41:47 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,

Odd issues with Firefox - similar issues w/ Sea Monkey - hmm...

And today (I swear this worked Sunday), "pwgsemanticmodel_xsd.html"
w/ IE11 works, BUT does not include the browseable PNG images.
However, opening the root object "system.html" DOES work in IE11 and
allows full graphical browsing.

More exploration is called for (and a bug report to Liquid XML Studio
folks too).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com