[SM3] Schedule for JDFMAP calls in September?

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Tue Aug 19 00:21:06 UTC 2014

Confirmed.

Daniel.

-----Original Message-----
From: sm3-bounces at pwg.org [mailto:sm3-bounces at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira McDonald
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 3:24 PM
To: Yardumian, Rick; Ira McDonald
Cc: Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list; Prosi, Rainer PT-RD3
Subject: Re: [SM3] Schedule for JDFMAP calls in September?

Hi,

Please - everyone reply quickly and confirm or criticize my suggested schedule in the next paragraph - thanks.

Right - let's meet on the 8th and 15th of September then assess which of the 22nd and/or 29th we want to meet (and some October prospective dates).

I'm taking complete technical notes in the document itself, so if Daniel can't do brief meeting notes on one of those later days that's probably OK - I think we should keep moving as fast as possible.

Next Steps:

(1) When we get through the table mappings, we're going to slow down a bit, because Rick and I have to write each of the bold attribute complex mapping paragraphs (or perhaps Rainer for the non-trivial formulae).

(2) We also need to write descriptions of the JDF Service State Model and JDF Job State Model and corresponding PWG Printer State Model and PWG Job State Model (that's at least four diagrams plus a fair amount of text and tables for the mappings).

(3) We also need to expand Terminology (humorously, currently "Job" is not defined).

(4) We also need to expand Security Considerations (adding threats, risks, and mitigations sections).

(5) We also need to update References and add missing ones.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB Blue Roof Music / High North Inc http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094 Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434