[SM3] Feb 6 Minutes

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 21:31:31 UTC 2014

Russ,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. However, since we were asked to not
post the presentation slides, I considered that the Mopria presentation
could not be considered part of a PWG meeting, rather just a presentation
given to people representing companies that are or may be interested in
Mopria who happened to be at Samsung or called in at that time. This is
perhaps a somewhat contorted view, but I did not want to suggest that Brent
not present his slides, since most of the information was on those slides.
On the other hand, we do not want to get into some consideration of whether
we violated  our own intellectual properties provisions.

I do have some notes on the presentation, but I don't think there is much
that is not in the slides that were sent to the individuals participating in
the meeting. If you were present or called in and I missed you, please let
me know and I can add you to the list. If you think it would help, I could
write up some short notes and send them to that same list of participants.
Thanks,
Bill Wagner