[SM3] AllowedValue(s)

Norbert Schade Norbert.Schade at conexant.com
Wed Jan 15 20:12:51 UTC 2014

Working with the PWG schemas for MFD devices.
The files are from Dec 2012, the namespace ends '2012/12/sm'. Supposed to be the latest official version.

I'm wondering why some features show an 'AllowedValue' object and some an 'AllowedValues' object (watch the extra 's').
First I thought this may be related to the max number of objects on that level (like no 's' if only 1 else 's' or something like that).
But nope.

As I'm still early in getting familiar with the schemas this may be my ignorance.
Help appreciated.
Regards
Norbert

Norbert Schade
Systems Engineer (printing)
Imaging Solutions
Conexant Systems, Inc.
201 Jones Road
Waltham, MA 02451
U.S.A.
Tel: 1-781-370-8929
Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."