[SM3] Items to discuss at the forthcoming F2F meeting

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:59:52 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

This change to PJT *spec* (removing MediaType as a top-level
element) as well as others (removing XxxSupplied and adding
plain equivalent input elements, e.g., Compression) CANNOT
be done by Call For Objections (because of technical changes).

A new version of PJT is necessary (also adding the large number
of missing FinishingsCol member attributes), passing through the
full PWG Process steps (Initial, Interim, Prototype, Stable, SM
last call, PWG Last Call, and PWG Formal Vote).

For discussion at PWG F2F - is this a minor (1.1) or major (2.0)
update?  In my opinion, it's a major update (because not backward
compatible w/ 1.0 version).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Manchala, Daniel <Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com