[SM3] Jay Wang/DSE/IRV/TOSHIBA-TABS is out of the office.

Jay.Wang at tabs.toshiba.com Jay.Wang at tabs.toshiba.com
Fri Jun 27 18:33:38 UTC 2014

I will be out of the office starting  06/24/2014 and will not return until
07/04/2014.

I will respond to your message as soon as I return.
This message (and any attached files) is secret, confidential and proprietary and is intended solely for specific addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete it and all backup copies immediately.