[SM3] PWG schemas with more anonymous attributes and elements for easy extensions

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Tue May 27 17:44:56 UTC 2014

Norbert,

The next SM WG meeting (after the May 13-15 F2F meeting in Cupertino) will be on June 9, 2014. We partially completed the review of JDFMAP at the F2F mtg. We also discussed the structure and layout of the SM3 document (and are in need of volunteers to edit the specs), and I will be including IDS schemas into the SM3 schema model.

Thanks,
Daniel.