[SM3] [Cloud] Concall 22 Sept at 3 PM ET

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 14:31:25 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry to hear the Cloud meeting didn't reach quorum yesterday afternoon. I had a conflict so I had to drop out after the SM3 meeting was concluded.

I believe the work of the Cloud WG has uncovered some areas where we should consider making enhancements to the PWG Schema so that the new Cloud requirements will be modeled correctly.

Do you think it would make sense to have the Cloud and SM work groups propose to jointly present the PWG Schema related challenges you outlined during yesterday's SM3 call as a major part of the Semantic Model work group meeting at the F2F in November?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--