[SM3] August face-to-face

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 19:41:16 UTC 2016

Hello All,
I have updated the SM meeting slides on the ftp site, preserving the filenames so that links are not disturbed. I suggest that Daniel might want to take a look since he will be walking though the slides. Best to check links and access though the PWG webpage August meeting agenda.

I do intend to update the IANA mapping file this weekend, and pull out the job ticket and services from the PJT spec.

Despite earlier plans, I will not be physically at the Camus meeting, but will try to be online for as much of the two day meeting as possible. I do intend to attend the SM session via phone.
Thanks,
 Bill Wagner