[SM3] Updating SM2

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 21:37:23 UTC 2016

Minutes from Mondays SM conference Call are posted at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/SMWG-concall-minutes-20160606.pdf.
The discussion dealt with applying some IANA IPP attributes to the Semantic Model. The minutes consider a few issues  that came up in the conversation, although it must be acknowledged that dealing with the different structures, the naming issues, and the inherent complexity  can be very confusing. I have copied the IPP WG on this message since we need their participation in in resolving some of these issues (or clarifying our understanding)
Thank you,\Bill Wagner