[SM3] September 26 Conference Call Minutes

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 20:19:52 UTC 2016

The minutes or the September 26 SM conference call are posted at :
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/SMWG-f2f-sm3-Minutes-20160926.pdf.

I also provided changes to the  Print3D Service Description Excel sheet, adding column an recasting some names. This is posted on GitHub, doing a Pull, although I am unsure that I am doing this correctly. The updated version is at https://github.com/istopwg/sm3/blob/089e71493cf377e535a95ba2850fe5d95da4fc77/Print3DServiceDescription.xlsx.
Presumably, once there is agreement on these changes, it can be merged with the main branch.
Action Items for the SM workgroup:
1. Contact PWG members to prototype JDFMAP pending JDFMAP requirements (Paul)
2. Continue extract and remap names of IPP registry elements  (Bill)
3. Generate sample 3D Print Job Ticket (Paul)
4. Continue with first cut at Print 3D Service schema (Daniel)
5. Create first cut 2D Print Job Receipt corresponding to 2D Print Job Ticket (Bill)
6. Smith Kennedy requested that current projects be broken into defined tasks, with schedules, for ability to create process charts for each chartered project.
7. Create first cut  column C for "Addition to SM3 Semantic Data Model" spreadsheet (Bill)-Done

The next SM conference call is scheduled for October 12 at 1PM ET.  However, I will be traveling and will not be able to attend, or indeed to post announcement of the conference call.
 Thanks,
Bill Wagner