WBMM> WBMM - Next teleconference

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 15 14:42:01 EDT 2003

3PM works for me that day... or I'd be happy to host at the standard time
if you wish.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wbmm at pwg.org
10/15/2003 10:39 AM

"'Wbmm (E-mail)" <wbmm at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WBMM> WBMM - Next teleconference

I have just been informed that I will be traveling 22 Oct. and will not be
able to host a conference at 12PM EDT. I will be available at 3PM EDT, or
on another day. What would be most convenient for potential participants?

Many thanks.

Bill Wagner