WBMM> RE: Scope and Starting Point

TAYLOR,BOB (HP-Vancouver,ex1) bobt at hp.com
Thu Feb 27 11:58:21 EST 2003

re "I think it's wildly unlikely that this tail (the printer industry) is
going to wag that dog (the systems management industry)." - I agree, but I
think we often don't take the opportunity to influence when we can.  In
places where we have unique needs or may be "ahead of the curve", I'd like
to see "us" be a notch more aggressive in making sure the broader industry
solutions work for us.

bt