WIMS> Next WIMS conference call - NOT Wed 1 September

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Aug 30 16:34:43 EDT 2004

All,

Unanticipated travel has come up. Can we reschedule the next meeting to Thursday or Friday?

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagner,William
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:13 PM
To: 'wims at pwg.org'
Subject: Next WIMS conference call -Wed 1 September

The Montreal face-to-face last week produced significant input to the WIMS products. We are look forward to the minutes. The next WIMS face-to-face is 4 October.

There will be no WIMS conference call this week. The next call will be next Wednesday, 1 September. I should have a revised spec draft out by next Monday.

I will be traveling the following two weeks and will not be available for calls on 8 Sept or 15 September. To allow for sufficient conference calls before the net face-to-face, I suggest   calls on Friday 17 September, resuming the Wednesday calls on 22 and 29  September. Please indicate if this is satisfactory.

Bill Wagner

-