WBMM> Posted HTML documentation of Schedule Schema v0.50

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 25 17:11:29 EST 2004

Hi,

[Lesson - learn to use the tool, dummy...]

For this afternoon's face-to-face WBMM session.

I just had XML Spy generate pretty HTML documentation (in about
75 local files) for the Schedule Schema v0.50.  Then I used
Mike Sweet's great 'HTMLdoc' tool and made a single flowing
HTML file (368KB) with table of contents (hot-linked) and
posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/schedule-doc-20040127.htm

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com