WBMM> April 14 WBMM Phone Conference

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Apr 12 18:08:05 EDT 2004

The next WBMM conference call will be on Wednesday 14 April from  12PM to 1PM EST.

Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478#

Proposed Agenda follows:

	A. Review the of the minutes of the March 31 phone conference. ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/minutes/wbmm_040331.pdf

	B. Comments Ira's revised counter MIB.
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/counter-mib-20040405.txt

	C. Comments Ira's new Events Schema.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/schemas/events-20040411.xsd

	D. Face-to-Face topics

I suggest that, in addition to reviewing the work done since the last face-to-face, the other long standing topics that we never get to,  as well as the "to  do" items listed in Harry's minutes be among the subjects at next week's face-to-face in Washington. This includes:

a. How PCI and IPP FAX management  elements can be reasonably addressed by the WBMM structure and process we have been developing.

b. Comments on the Notifications  and Discovery documents cited by Harry and Ira, and relation to WBMM.
		http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/specs/default.aspx?pull==/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/wsmsgspecindex.asp
		http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-03-05-b.html

c. Review of where we are in the WBMM WG plan, to what extent we have deviated from charter and whether a revised charter is warranted, and what is next.

The next meeting will be the WBMM Washington Face to Face on 22 April.

Many thanks!

Bill Wagner