WBMM> revised charter- WG last call

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Fri Apr 30 12:21:23 EDT 2004

The current version of  the WIMS charter  draft is attached. If we have consensus  in the group,  the  intent is to put  this up for  PWG last call, with last call  to end at the Vancouver Meeting.

I hate to bring  process up again, since attempts at clarification inevitably  produce more questions.  However, I will  admit to some  confusion  with respect to naming  and where I  am to put  the current draft of the charter and  the version  being put up for last call.

The Process document says:
"Any document identified as PWG Charter, PWG Requirements, PWG Working Draft, PWG Candidate Standard or PWG Standard represents a formal PWG approved document,  which will be published in a durable location with well-known path after achieving the appropriate Last Call and/or Formal Approval."

This suggests that the only things that go into the identified directories are approved documents. It is therefore unclear  where in-process drafts are put and what they are named.  The example suggest  that in-process documents are all  working  drafts  and are labeled with a preceding "wd-".

At any rate, when this is clear I will create  a WIMS  directory with the just the
		charter
		wd
subdirectories.

Thanks for your inputs.