WBMM> [file name] revised charter- WG last call

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Apr 30 17:05:19 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

Given that a Requirements spec is published as
'wd-wgreq10-yyyymmdd', I suggest that a Charter
is published in the 'charter' subdirectory (of
the working group) as 'wd-wgcharter10-yyyymmdd'

According to the examples (but no other text) in
the latest Process/2.0 draft, the prefix is 'ch-'
for the charter after Formal Approval.

By analogy to Requirements specs, I suggest that
Harry's URL for an approved charter _should_ be:

.../charter/ch-[working group]ch10-yyyymmdd.pdf
                              ^^

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434