WBMM> Vendor extension

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri May 21 12:45:25 EDT 2004

Hi Harry,

[Pete - fix my response below if I got it wrong, please]

As I understand it, the answer is 'yes'.

You have to add another namespace line to your enhanced
vendor schema, for example:

<xsd:schema xmlns:vndibm="http://www.ibm.com/schemas/schedule-ibm.xsd">

Of course, in the official SM WIMS Schedule schema, we'll also
have to declare the main PWG namespace, for example

<xsd:schema xmlns="http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/1.0/">

(at present, all of my draft WIMS schemas import _only_ the
base XML Schema namespace, to make them free-standing).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434