WBMM> June 30 WBMM/WIMS Phone Conference

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Tue Jun 29 15:20:37 EDT 2004

 Re. alternate day: I would be available anytime on Friday July 9 and 16.

 Re. PWG Last Call of Charter:PWG last call for the revised charter was sent out on May 7. This missed the May F2F plenary by a couple days. There  have  been  no comments and  I rather expect to   see no comments (it is likely  that, should we put it up  for a vote, we will not get a  quorum without  some  arm twisting).

 RE. Process Document: I think that was the real reason for  a July Call in plenary.

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: McDonald, Ira [mailto:imcdonald at sharplabs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:20 AM
To: 'Harry Lewis'; Wagner,William
Cc: McDonald, Ira; wims at pwg.org; wbmm at pwg.org
Subject: RE: WBMM> June 30 WBMM/WIMS Phone Conference

Hi folks,

For the weeks in July, what different day (not Wednesday)
would work for Bill Wagner and others?   Otherwise (per Bill)
no WIMS call until 21 July.  I'm pretty flexible.

I think it's gotten too late to do a July phone plenary:
- WIMS Charter isn't out for Last Call yet
- PWG Standard Events is still just an HTML first draft
  (perhaps Jerry Thrasher could convert it to Word??).
- First PSI Spec review telecon will be Tuesday 6 July
  (Masanori Itoh's edits already done by Jerry Thrasher)
  (events edits in email note from Ira McDonald)
- PSI Spec has unavoidable technical changes,
  so both a Last Call and Formal Vote are needed again

I think we should plan for these Last Calls to end at
the PWG face-to-face in Montreal 16-18 August.  Note that
Wednesday 18 August is now scheduled for Plenary, SM
(events?), and PSI (PSI spec?), according to the Plenary
minutes from the May PWG face-to-face.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434