WIMS> WIMS conference call this Wed 28 July

WIMS> WIMS conference call this Wed 28 July

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Tue Jul 27 08:55:32 EDT 2004

Ira et al,

Good to see that the WIMS mail list is up, and that WBMM subscribers have been shifted over.

As previously indicated, we do have a WIMS call planned for 12 noon EDT 28 July. I did add Ira's June changes to the spec after the last conference call, and had a few questions as well. I sent it to Ira for review and Harry to see if it would help his implementers. Ira has submitted some Schedule schema changes, and as he suggests, it would be beneficial to discuss these and the impact on the spec. We do want to get a good copy of the spec out within a week in preparation for the August face-to-face.  We also need to proceed with Pete's further discussion on Counters.

I don't see that Harry had a chance to get out the minutes from the last meeting.

Call specifics are:

Date:	28 July

Time: Noon Eastern Daylight Time (9am Pacific)

Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524

Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420

Participant Identification number: 497478

There will be a WIMS conference call again next Wednesday, 4 August, at the usual 12 PM time.

Bill Wagner

-