WIMS> WIMS conference call this Wed 28 July

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Tue Jul 27 09:45:15 EDT 2004

All,

I have put the current counter schema files up in the WIMS schema folder.  I
placed 3 files there.

   The PWG Semantic Model extended with the counter schema:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/PwgCountersProposal072704.zip

   Ira's counter MIB schema that was programmatically translated to XML
schema (also included in above zip file)
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/counter-mib-20040428.xsd

   My Counter schema based on the counter table document (not yet up to date
with the table)
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/Counter.xsd

Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group