WIMS> Meeting time conflicts for Ira

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Jul 31 13:42:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've just realized that I have conflicts for 2 WIMS meetings:

(1) Wed 11 August - WIMS regular telecon at 12pm EDT
    - I'll be on the road all day (450 miles) to Greenbay
      and back
    - it's _possible_ that I can call in from Escanaba or
      Greenbay enroute
    - I'm meeting someone at the Greenbay airport at
      2:45pm CDT (3:45pm EDT)

(2) Tue 17 August - WIMS all-day face-to-face
    - I have to repeat that road trip to Greenbay

I'll see if I can find someone else to take my passenger
back to Greenbay on Tuesday the 17th, but it's unlikely.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com