WIMS> Meeting time conflicts for Ira

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Jul 31 17:34:16 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

Either Tuesday the 10th or Thursday the 12th at 12pm EDT
would be fine with me (I think I could borrow my mom's
apartment in Escanaba for the Wednesday call, but timing
would be tight).

The friend I'm taking from and to Greenbay is the special
guest from Portland, Oregon at our 23rd Annual Music & Arts
Festval (Friday-Sunday August 13-15).  I'm going to check
around if there's someone else who can take her back to
her flight on Tuesday the 17th.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434