WIMS> Next WIMS conference call -Wed 1 September

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 24 13:19:18 EDT 2004

I'll miss the Friday 9/17 call... otherwise the dates are fine.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
08/23/2004 01:13 PM

<wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WIMS> Next WIMS conference call -Wed 1 September

The Montreal face-to-face last week produced significant input to the WIMS
products. We are look forward to the minutes. The next WIMS face-to-face
is 4 October.

There will be no WIMS conference call this week. The next call will be
next Wednesday, 1 September. I should have a revised spec draft out by
next Monday.

I will be traveling the following two weeks and will not be available for
calls on 8 Sept or 15 September. To allow for sufficient conference calls
before the net face-to-face, I suggest   calls on Friday 17 September,
resuming the Wednesday calls on 22 and 29  September. Please indicate if
this is satisfactory.

Bill Wagner

-