WIMS> Montreal Minutes

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Aug 25 12:21:49 EDT 2004

Hi Harry,

I just reviewed these minutes - good job - thanks!

Status on two action items from your minutes:

1 Write specification for each WIMS schema (Schema must not be
  treated as normative). t.b.d
  ** IN PROGRESS **
  - the WIMS Objects spec I'm working on will have normative
    definitions of every simple and complex element and every
    containing object (Schedule, Resource, etc.)
  - currently the WIMS Objects spec is a low priority (I'm now
    concentrating on schema changes that aid the IBM prototyping
    effort)

7 Revise Schedule schema to handle last day of the month etc
  ( -1, -2, -3 ...) IraM
  ** DONE **
  - already fixed in the existing 'schedule-20040810.txt' schema

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434