WIMS> RE: WIMS conference Wed 1 December

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 00:51:30 EST 2004

Sorry, I have a meeting conflict that will put me AT LEAST 1/2 hr late
tomorrow. Please go ahead w/o me. Someone will have to take notes.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
11/29/2004 10:19 AM

<wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WIMS> RE:  WIMS conference Wed  1 December

                 I will not be traveling this week so there will be a WIMS
conference call this Wednesday,  1 December  at 12 EST

                 877-874-5524

                 Passcode 497478#

                 Agenda:
                 1.      Review of  San Antonio  Minutes
                 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_041116.pdf

                 2.    Review of Face to face changes to Pete's posted
counters spec. The changes do not yet appear to be posted.

                 3.      Review of Ira's Counters MIB

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/mibs/counter-mib-20040428.txt

                 4.      Next Steps on the WIMS Protocol  Spec.

                 Bill Wagner