WIMS> Draft minutes from today's conference

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 2 00:46:50 EST 2004

Complete minutes posted. Thank you, Ira, for scribing while I was delayed.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_041201.pdf
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
12/01/2004 11:43 AM

"'wims at pwg.org'" <wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WIMS> Draft minutes from today's conference

Hi,

Attached is what I captured, for Harry to revise and post
in PDF.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com

[attachment "wims_041201.txt" deleted by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM]