WIMS> WIMS Protocol Draft wd-wims-10-20051212.pdf posted

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 02:29:04 EST 2005

A revised WIMS protocol draft reflecting Ira's proposed changes over the past month or so has been posted on the PWG web site and is available at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims-10-20051212.pdf

Note that, because the the complexity of the document formatting, I was unable to generate a copy showing markups. Most of the changes with sections are in RED font. However, several sections  have been drastically reworked, specifically 4.3 and 4.4. The notes at the back of the document identify most of the changes. Also, refer to Ira's emails on changes.

Note also that, because of Word problems in handling the format, there have been some significant format changes made in an attempt to reduce the number of styles used.

After a good Working Group review, it is our intent to submit this to the PWG for last call. Please spend some time reading through this because there have been significant changes made in response to WG last call comments and because of reconsiderations. The intent is to solicit comments and review the document at this Wednesday's WIMS concall.

Many thanks for your participation.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG/PWG