WIMS> Next WIMS concalls

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 11:39:17 EST 2005

There will be no WIMS protocol or CIM concalls for the rest of the year.
The WIMS protocol spec is out for PWG last call.
We are hoping that we get more responses on the Couter MIB Vote before voting is closed on 23 Dec.

The next WIMS protocol concall is 4 January, usual 12 noon EST.
The next WIMS CIM concall is 5 January, usual 2 PM EST. This an important call since we have a CIMCORE call on Friday 6 January, 9AM EST.

Best of wishes for an enjoyable holiday season.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG/PWG

From: Harry Lewis <harryl at us.ibm.com>

Is there a WIMS call tomorrow?
Harry Lewis