WIMS> Conference calls week of 21 March

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 16:58:05 EST 2005

Note: Although I sent this out several hours ago, it does not seem to have made it to the list. Please disregard if  it is a duplicate. Thanks.

In prepation for last call in conjunction with the April face-to-face, the latest update to the Counter Spec was discussed today, and some changes were decided to be undone. I will have a revised version out tomorrow for consideration and discussion on Wednesday. Because of other commitments, Harry Lewis cannot participate at the standard 12 noon time this Wednesday, so we will seek to establish an alternate time for Wednesday's call.

The current suggeston is 10-11am  EST Wednesday. Please let me know if you intend to participate but fine this time unsuitable.

Bill Wagner