WIMS> WIMS minutes posted

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 25 00:27:42 EST 2005

There have been a series of WIMS phone conferences leading up to the Tokyo
meeting. I have posted a collection of minutes from these meetings. The
next WIMS conference call is schedule for
Tuesday March 30, 2005.

(Different) Time: 10am Eastern  (8am Pacific)
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-866-365-4406
Call-in International/Toll: 1-303-248-9655
Participant Identification number: 2635888#
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_050324.pdf

Please take time to review the latest WIMS Counter spec and WIMS protocol
drafts as we prepare to go to Last Call.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems