WIMS> RE: Counter MIB Last Call Comments

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com
Tue Apr 12 13:42:19 EDT 2005

Ira,

>From the Job MIB:

    fullColorImpressionsCompleted(114), Integer32 (-2..2147483647)
        INTEGER:  The number of full color impressions completed by the
        device for this job so far.  For printing, the impressions
        completed includes interpreting, marking, and stacking the
        output.  For other types of job services, the number of
        impressions completed includes the number of impressions
        processed. Full color impressions are typically defined as those
        requiring 3 or more colorants, but this MAY vary by
        implementation.  In any case, the value of this attribute counts
        by 1 for each side that has full color, not by the number of
        colors per side (and the other impression counters are
        incremented, except highlightColorImpressionsCompleted(115)).

Seems to be different from your current definition.

	Ron Bergman
	Ricoh Printing Systems America