WIMS> Counter Spec Update 20050729/ Aug 3 WIMS conferencecall.

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 11:06:46 EDT 2005

Many thanks to Jerry and Harry . Please review this document in its entirety. if there are no objections in the next week or so,we will return this to  WD Stable and put it up for a vote for advancement to candidate standard. If there are objections, please post them to the mailing list. If appropriate, we may want to address them at Wednesday's WIMS conference call. If there are no further points to discuss on the Counter spec, there will be no WIMS conference call on August 3. This will give a change to become reacquainted with the WIMS protocol spec,which is our next task, and for those participating in the CIM activity, to spend some time with the Printing MIFs.

Bill Wagner, WIMS Chairman

Here are the updated LCRC versions of the Counter Spec.that include all changes
discussed at this week's WIMS Conference Call as well as the updating of the text
in Figures 3 and 4.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/lcrc-wimscount10-20050729rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/lcrc-wimscount10-20050729.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/lcrc-wimscount10-20050729.doc