WIMS> [cancel 10 August] WIMS Next steps and Conference calls 10 Aug and 17 August

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Aug 8 18:57:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

Since this is a bad week for me (I have 4,000 people coming to this little
town
of 250 for a music festival I produce), I'd like to suggest cancelling this
week.

Either Tuesday (16 August) or Thursday (18 August) are OK for me to have
the next WIMS telecon, due to Bill's conflict on Wednesday (17 August).

I hope to get out a plaintext proposal for a brief WIMS Protocol Requirement
chapter in time for next week's meeting.  The text I developed for the
Counter
Spec (which borrowed heavily from the substance of the use cases in the
WIMS Protocol spec) should be a good starting point.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com