WIMS> CIM> First draft suggestions for changes to CIM_Printer

WIMS> CIM> First draft suggestions for changes to CIM_Printer

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Aug 11 10:11:03 EDT 2005

As Bill has mentioned repeatedly, the PWG-CIM realignment effort needs
more critical eyes looking at the differences between the CIM_Printer
MOF and the various PWG models of printing-related objects.  I just
posted a draft document containing suggestions for changes to
CIM_Printer after a first reading of the MOF.  This doc is nowhere near
so detailed as Ira's (yet), just to set expectations.  And it covers a
few extra areas.  And it is incomplete.  I will continue to expand it as
I get further into the MOF and IPP.  Fodder for discussion.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/alignment_suggestions_RBL_20050810.rt

rick

Richard_Landau at dell.com, System Mgt Arch & Stds
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 Box 8352, Round Rock, TX 78682