Fw: WIMS> Requirements for WIMS Protocol- Next Conference Call

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 11 18:37:54 EDT 2005

I must amend... I cannot make a call on Tuesday 8/16 at 2PM EDT. I've had
a business meeting emerge which I cannot avoid. Suggest you stick to the
agreed 2pm and I'll catch up at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 08/11/2005 04:35 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
08/10/2005 11:34 PM

wamwagner at comcast.net
cc
"'wims at pwg.org'" <wims at pwg.org>
Subject
Re: WIMS> Requirements for WIMS Protocol- Next Conference Call

Works for me.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
08/10/2005 09:53 PM

"'wims at pwg.org'" <wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WIMS> Requirements for WIMS Protocol- Next Conference Call

Gentlemen,

My apologies. I am informed that the noon EDT  Tuesday 16 August conflicts
with a dentist appointment.  What about 2PM EDT 16 August? Please send a
message to the list if this is inconvenient and indicate what would be a
better time.

Thanks.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS