WIMS> Protocol ConCall 19 Oct -Posting of latest draft

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 21:28:19 EDT 2005

Greetings:
I have incorporated Ira's recent comments and additions into the WIMS protocol document. It is posted as a Word doc at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20051017.doc
Unfortunately, both PDF converters I have are underlining everything in the  draft. making a hard to read version. Perhaps someone else can post a suitable PDF version.
The change log summarizes the changes (I neglected to note the References change). They are pretty massive so that a markup would not be of much use.
I suggest that a close review of this draft, which is the basis for what we plan to introduce at the F2F is in order for this coming Wednesday's concall.
Time is noon EDT.
Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#