WIMS> Re: Counter MIB to be advanced as PWG Informational (fixed link)

thrasher at lexmark.com thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Oct 17 12:17:16 EDT 2005

Apparently the Notes hotspot properties caused the incorrect file to be
retrieved....so here's
non-hotspot link that shold be correct........

I have compeleted the conversion of the html version of the June 16, 2005
version of the Counter MIB specification. It can be located at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/lcrc-wimscountmib10-20050616.doc, pdf
Jerry

----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 10/17/2005 08:11 AM -----

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org