WIMS> CIM Jan 5 Concall - 2PM EST/6 Jan, 12 Noon EST Joint call with CIMCORE

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 13:25:38 EST 2006

Happy New Year! I trust that we are all refreshed and anxious to resume work on the CIM realignment activity.  As noted in the last minutes, ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_051212.pdf, we do have a concall this Thursday at 2 PM EST. The subjects will be the issues presented in those minutes, as well as preparation for the 12 noon  EST  6 January joint call with CIMCORE. Indeed, we had intended to provide some material to John Crandall indicating our approach. However, I think it best that we refresh this and, considering Mr. Crandall's penchant  for brevity, provide a very brief statement as a talking point for the Friday meeting.

Considering that we will be laying the FINAL plans for the initial CIM realignment activity in these two meetings, these are important  calls. Please participate of at all possible.

WIMS/CIM call:
Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

CIM Core call: phone number to be given at WIMS/CIM concall.

Many thanks,

Bill Wagner