WIMS> CIM: WIMS-CIM Concall on Thurs 25 May, 2PM EDT

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue May 23 20:30:43 EDT 2006

Sorry for the premature transmission:

The next CIM 1 update concall will be Thurs 25 May, 2PM EDT. We are homing in on the completion of CIM Update Phase 1, and urgently need more reviewers of the submission material.

Agenda.

1. Review and approval of minutes  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_060518.pdf.

2.Ira's latest draft (see below)  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscimprint10-20060520.htm

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Thanks!

Bill Wagner
=======================================
For review at our next WIMS-CIM telecon, I've just posted a new draft of
the PWG CIM Printing Editorial Refresh spec on the PWG FTP server at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscimprint10-20060520.htm

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com

[Change Log]

20 May 2006 (v0.80)
- changed document title to 'CIM Printing Editorial Refresh v1.0'
  to reflect decision to develop separate white papers for each phase,
  per WIMS CIM teleconference 18 May 2006
- re vised 'Abstract' and 'Introduction' to reflect editorial-only scope,
  per WIMS CIM teleconference 18 May 2006
- revised section 'IANA and PWG Considerations' to document intent to
  archive document (after Phase CR's are approved) as PWG Informational,
  per WIMS CIM teleconference 18 May 2006
- added section 'CIM Model Abstract Classes' to 'Introduction'
  to support inheritance diagrams in section 'CIM Printing Classes'
  per WIMS CIM teleconference 18 May 2006
- added class inheritance diagrams to beginning of all Printing classes,
  per WIMS CIM teleconference 18 May 2006
- changed the ambiguous phrase 'Technical Change' (implying Phase 2) to
  'Enumeration Change' for backwards-compatible enumeration updates
- changed 'top' to 'head' in 'Description' of
  'QueuePosition' property of 'CIM_OwningPrintQueue'
  for alignment with CIM Model standard terminology, per Rick Landau
- modified 'Ma ppingStrings' (for normative source) of
  'JobStatus' property of 'PrintJob', per Rick Landau