WIMS> CIM> Concalls for the next few weeks. Can we still hold the call this Thurs, please?

WIMS> CIM> Concalls for the next few weeks. Can we still hold the call this Thurs, please?

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Tue Jul 25 18:40:37 EDT 2006

I will be on vacation for the CIM calls on 8/10 and 8/17.  If we do not
have a call this week, that leaves only the 8/3 date for a call within
the next month.  I would like to have at least a short call this week so
I can explain how I think we can collect opinions on the importance of
printer device management properties.

Bill, any chance of resurrecting the meeting?

Thanks.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Arch, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 MS 8509, Round Rock, TX 78682